Elk Pro Tips
The Elk-Pro Tip is manufactured to unprecedented tolerances of shape and hardness by the worlds most respected tip makers, Tweeten Fibre Co. In the USA.
- Hand Selected, Chrome tanned leather from the prime portion of the hide
- New enhanced treatment processes eliminate impurities and ensure total saturation of the leather
- Pressed into shape using a new technique to improve consistency of shape
- Tip consistency maintained through new accurate hardness testing techniques
- The Fibre of the tips has been maintained so even the hard tips do not feel or sound too solid.
- Incredible grip and chalk adhesion
- Boxes of 3 tips available in sixes 9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 11mm, 13mm & 14mm in Soft, Medium or Hard options
- The perfect partner for Triangle-Pro Chalk
Hard, Medium, Soft
9mm, 9.5mm, 10mm, 10.5mm, 11mm, 13mm, 14mm